Flat Diego in Offaly, Ireland!

Hey class!

I am here in the centre of Ireland, and I have started to learn a little of the Irish language (Gaeilge)! One of my new friends has written a note for you in Irish..it's a complicated language and very very different to English:

Dia daoibh! Arnas is ainm dom. Ta i mo chonai sa Tulach Mhor, i gcontae Uibh Fhaili, Eireann. Tá ag freastal i Colaiste Choilm. Rugadh i Marijampole . Tá dath dubh ar mo chuid gruaige agus tá mo shuile dubh ghlas. Tá dha bhlian deag d'aois. Tá truir i mo chlann. Zorro is ainm do mo mhadra agus tá se dha blian d'aois.

Translation:
                                                                        
Hello!My name is Arnas. I live in Tullamore, County Offaly,Ireland.I study in Colaiste Choilm. I was born in Marijamople. I have black hair and dark green eyes. I am twelve years of age.There are three in my family. Zorro is the name of my dog and he is two years of age.

Here are some photos of me in Tullamore:

 Our School





No comments:

Post a Comment