Flat Dea Sends Some More Pictures of Calgary, Canada

Hi Class!
I took a drive around Calgary in Alberta, Canada and here is what I saw:

This is Bowness Park, it is a great park that has boats in the summer and a skating rink in the winter.

This is a picture of one side of the city down Stony Trail, from the NE to the NW side of the city.



This is a picture of the C-Train; it runs from here (Crowfoot Station) to the downtown core and then to the SW Bridlewood Station. There is another train that goes from the NE quadrant to the Downtown core. A new leg of the train is going from the SW to the downtown core; it will be built by 2013. The train costs $2.75 per person per use unless you are asking for a transfer and going to another train.
There is also a free train that just runs through the downtown core.

I watched the sunset behind the school playground I am visiting. 

Wow! It was a beautiful sunset.


The moon was out at 4:30 pm!


I am having a fantastic time, but I miss you guys!!

Flat Dea.

No comments:

Post a Comment