Flat Dea visits Calgary in Alberta, Canada!

Hi Class!!!
There is where I am right now:


I want to share some photos with you of the adventures I have been having so far:

This is downtown Calgary.

Another shot of downtown.

Here I am at Bowmont Park, on the park bench.


Look, I'm going to the Mall! This is one of many malls in Calgary called Market Mall.
Calgary Recycles, not only do they have these bins all over the city; every house has a Recycling bin that is collected weekly from the city. They recycle plastic, paper, cardboard, pop and glass bottles. Which cuts down on garbage in the land fills.

Let's go to the Bay, used to be one of the biggest stores owned by Canadians but was sold a few years back to a USA Company that also owns Target.

I had a yummy drink at StarBucks! It's always good to bring your own reuseable cup instead of wasting resources.
I went inside a real Canadian Store: Lammle's Western Wear.

Here I am waiting to get sized for a pair of boots!

Ohh look at all these horse purses!

I finally left the store, without buying TOO much.

This is one of the more affluent houses in Calgary that sits on the edge of the Bowness River.

No comments:

Post a Comment