Flat Toby in Switzerland (Frutigen)

Hi there,

Here I am in Switzerland (Frutigen). Although the weather hasn't been so good lately, I would like to stay here for ever and ever! It is such a beautiful country!!

Look what I did:

I climbed a high mountain:

I've gotten to meet all kinds of nice creatures. This is my special Friend Pepsi :-)

The chocolate they have here is just….WOW…no words for it. You have to try it yourself. 


Switzerland, land of the wonderful flowers:

Traditional little shed in the back ground:


Here I received a big wet KISS, or did she wanted to change my hairstyle??? In this picture you can see how much Pepsi loves me. She could just eat me :-)



Now I am afraid I have to go to somewhere else in this world. That is my destiny :-( if not I would have liked to stay on and on and on and on and on until may …

Goodbye!

Flat Toby


No comments:

Post a Comment